Welcome to my blog, a place where I share my latest creations in the kitchen!
I am Meesha, a vegan teenager living in the not so vegan friendly Asia. It is getting better these days, but often vegan food can be hard to find, especially in rural areas. Therefore, I tend to cook ( ok, like most of the time 🙂 ) Some of the recipes here are inspired from my childhood favorite, hence you can find a good amount of Asian inspired recipes here.
Here at my blog, I always put convenience at my top priority. Hence, I do not use expensive or rare ingredient ( if I do, I tend to label it as optional). You can also find simple and easy recipes that takes little time to prepare. Most of my recipes only uses basic cooking techniques, and more oftentimes under 10 ingredients.
A little more about me
- I am currently in collage working towards getting my degree in dietetics.
- I am and the only vegan in my family. But my family are considered " plant forward " as they do often have plant based meals !
- I really love reading. In fact, one of the things that my mom love to boost about me is that I had read all the books in my local library. ( The fact that she failed to mentioned is that I only read the entire CHILDREN'S SECTION 😉 )
- I also really love weightlifting. One of the many things in my bucket list is to get certified as a personal trainer!
- My favourite veggies is broccoli, and I absolutely despised bitter gourd.
I created this blog to inspire more of you to try to incorporate more plant-based meal into your lifestyle, whatever your reason is. Happy cooking everyone!