Here is a collection of 20 incredibly easy to make healthy vegan noodles recipes that can be made in 30 minutes! These flavorful noodles dishes are also super versatile so feel free to use any noodles you have on hand.
Noodles are one of the most versatile food known to mankind! You can literally add them into anything, from stir-fries to soups and stews. Plus, they are quick and easy to fix, making them a great weeknight meal to make for busy folks.
📓Notes / substitutions
First of all, here are some simple swaps that can be made to these vegan noodles dishes -
- Noodles - You can easily substitute noodles that the recipe calls for to whatever you have on hand or those that fulfill your dietary needs. For example, if you are sensitive to gluten, use gluten-free noodles instead of the wheat ones.
- Vegetables - Generally, you can use whatever veggies you have on hand in place. You can also add in extra vegetables if you like.
- Oil-free - Most of these recipes can be easily made oil-free by using ¼ cup of water or broth to saute in place of oil. You might need to add more water if the ingredients start sticking to the pan.
- Low carb - To make these dishes lower in carb, you can substitute part of or all noodles with lower carb options such as zucchini, konjac or kelp noodles.
- Soy sauce -Can be use interchangeably with tamari or shoyu. Coconut aminos is another great low sodium option.
❔Commonly asked questions
Most packaged dried noodles and pasta are naturally vegan. However, do check the ingredient label as animal products, usually eggs might be added.
Some common noodles that are likely to be vegan includes rice noodles, udon , soba and dried pasta. On the other hand, noodles like fresh pasta and Chinese egg noodles usually contains eggs therefore not vegan.
Ok, that is all I have to say for now. To the recipes!
🥗Appetizers / salads
- Storing - Noodle dishes are best served immediately while warm. However, you might be able to batch make and store them in the fridge for a few days depending on the recipe. Generally, stir-fries noodles can be stored 3-4 days in the fridge, while it is best to store noodles and soup separately for the soup ones.
- Make it your own - Feel free to add in any other seasonings, herbs and spices that sounds good to you! You might also need to adjust the proportions of ingredients used or swap ingredients to suit you and your family's taste buds.
🍽More roundup recipes
Hope that you find this post inspiring and helpful! Do let me know in the comments below if you have any questions or feedbacks, I love hearing from you.
Join the discussion !