Creamy Pumpkin Potato Soup
My Plantiful Cooking
Get the recipe !
This soup is
- incredibly creamy and hearty
- one pot & only need 5 ingredients
- super filling and satisfying
- perfect for chilly nights!
- pumpkin - vegetable broth
In a large pot, saute onion until translucent, about 3-4 mins.
Add in garlic and cook for another minute.
Add in pumpkin, potato and vegetable broth. Bring mixture to a boil.
Lower heat and let it simmer for 10-15 mins, or until pumpkin and potato have softened.
Using an immersion blender or normal blender, blend soup until smooth. Enjoy!
Grab the recipe before you go !
Get the recipe!